Compatibility Across Devices
Is Our Specialty
With the exception of a few carefully chosen partners, I do all of the work myself. I return calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion, usually within a few hours. You and I will work together to plan a project that is exactly what you are working for, and nothing more. If I am not the right guy for the job I will tell you right away, and I will do my best to find you the right person or service.
I will provide a detailed project proposal and estimate, and do everything in my power to stay within that estimate. My rates are reasonable, my billing is clear and honest, and I track my time down to the minute with no minimums. My proposal will include a timeline and I will stick to it. Depending on your budget and desire, I will provide you with every opportunity to save money by doing some of the work yourself, and I will provide the training to make that possible.
I am very aware that for some people the workings of a computer and the internet are a complete mystery that they want nothing to do with. For others there is a basic understanding and a willingness to learn. Still others have a very good working knowledge of websites, but still need help with the more complex details. Many others simply recognize that their time is best spent doing what they do best, and would rather leave the “web stuff” to an expert.
No matter which description fits you, I will do my very best to provide you exactly the services that you need in a friendly, timely, and affordable manner.
need more reasons?
You have needs:
- You need a website.
- You want to customize a WordPress theme.
- You want to tweak the website you have.
- You would like to be able to update your website yourself.
- You need an online store.
- You need a scheduling solution for your classes or clients.
- You want to make your blog stand out.
- Your existing website needs to be updated.
- You need to know how much traffic your site gets, and from where that traffic is coming.
- You want to get more traffic to your site.
- You need a mobile version of your website.
- You need to monetize your website.
- You need to generate mailing list sign-ups.
- You need email templates that match your website.
- You need “members only” areas of your site.
We have solutions:
- Unique websites from simple to complex – design, development, implementation.
- Every project is geared to your budget, taste, and needs.
- Every site we build is ‘responsive,’ and therefore looks great on any platform – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc. (with the obvious exception of this website that I still haven’t updated!)
- Instruction on how to update your content by yourself – no special software needed.
- Social media integration – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- “ECommerce” & “Shopping Cart” solutions for your online store.
- Seamlessly integrated scheduling solutions, including Google Calendar, Mind/Body, and many others.
- Changes and updates to your existing website.
- Upgrade your existing site to WordPress so that you can manage it yourself.
- Installation of Google analytics for advanced traffic information.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – of your website, including:
- Custom meta titles, descriptions, and keywords
- Implementation of Google Webmaster tools
- Implementation of affiliate programs, advertising, and custom landing pages.
- Seamless integration of email list sign-up forms: MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, etc.
- Custom email templates built to match your website.
- Membership areas of your site to facilitate email sign-up, paid memberships, private groups, or wholesale sales.
- Custom HTML, CSS, templates, graphics, forms, surveys, files, scrolling text, slideshows, portfolios, etc.